CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW & CHANGE A LIFE.
ORPHANAGE AND VILLAGE WISH LIST
1. Scholarship for more mature students to go to university, $670 per student per year
2. Dictionaries for older students studying English $120 for 3months
3. Pens paper and books for all students at numbuk each month $175 per month
4. Pens paper and books for all students at Suan Luang each month $205 per month
5. Long term medical support to pay for hospitalizations and medications 1 month $300
6. Dental clinic for 6 monthly or 1 yearly checkups and treatments. 1 month $200
7. Soap for showers and wash stations 1 month $110
8. Clothes particularly for new students 1 month $100
9. Continual replacement of mosquito nets per month $80
10. Replace sleeping blankets for children per month $60
11. Replacement shoes for children (thongs) $200 for 3 months
12. Milk for youngest students twice per week.$110 per school per week
13. educational books and materials, 3 months $150.
14. Big Brother Mouse Books for library, 3 months $70
15. Support for maintenance program to replace fans, lights etc. $90 per month
16. Water filters for drinking water $50 per month
17. Milk for village children$90 per village
18. Nutritional Supplement for pregnant women and babies in villages $50 per month
19. Medical support for village children $80 per month
WHAT CAN I DONATE?
Knee length skirts (no mini skirts)
Dresses (no formal wear)
Jackets (no winter jackets)
*WE DO NOT ACCEPT WINTER CLOTHING*
1. Donating gently used clothing to any one of the drop off locations
2. Sponsor a student to participate in post secondary education. For more info contact Andrew at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Donate money for any of the items on The Wish List.